How to use
1. Wayback Machine
- Use the controls on the right bottom of the screen.
- Watch out: sometimes there is not only left & right, but also top & down.
ALT key (
CTRL in Linux) and click on any element to zoom towards it. Click again to zoom back out.
- For an overview about the slide structure press
- To end the presentation go back with the browser.
3. Saving Page (without Outlinks)
4. Saving page (with Outlinks)
5. Captured page
6. Retrieving archived page
8. Calender view of archived page(s)
9. Collections of archived page(s)
10. Select captures to compare
11. Compare two captures
12. Capture(s) in Site Map view
13. Install browser extension
14. Web page not available
15. Retrieved web page
16. Access personal web archive
17. Personal web archive
Press back button of your browser.
(not back button of the slide!).